Hello Bloggers!
DanielesDEstiny
Long time no see. Okay, so I wanted to come on here right quick because, I have a confession...I am a Youtube Guru. When it comes to watching YouTube videos, I am half-way addicted. As a result, it causes me to sit at the computer for hours. Not that I'm complaining, but this cause damage to the physical body, in a lazy kind of way lol. Today, I decided to do a work-out routine from an exercise tape that I bought. #FAIL. I barely got through the first 20 mins. This prompted me to think.. "I have to change". Not that I have ever been athlete, but I have never wanted to be a couch potatoe and I fear that is what I am changing to. I don't care where I'm at...whether that be in school, at home with my aunt, at store, on mars, whatever the place.. Taking care of my body is essential! A quick plan that I have made is 1. limit the amount of time I'm facebook, youtube, twitter, internet period (more details to come.) 2. Walk more, there is a whole city to explore! 3. encourage myself to be more active. Take a part of the household chore. I need to change! pray for me you guys!!
DanielesDEstiny
No comments:
Post a Comment