Hello fellow bloggers and readers and all others!
So today, I have decided to clean out my closet. (Not literally, seen as I live with my aunt and uncle so I don't have a closet yet!). But I realize as I make the transition to the next face of adult life, some things had to change about me. I started with my clothes. Truthfully, I have always been a little been insecure about the way I dress. I want to dress conservative yet sophisticated and pretty, so I needed to make some changes to my wardrobe. 1. No more clothes that are too tight. No need to showcase my spine with how tight my clothes. 2. Dress a styles that suits me. I know that I am young and a girl so, there are certain expectation on how to dress. But I want to dress in a way that is comfortable to me and sends out the message I want to send. 3. Try something new! Step outside of the box! Right now, I don't know what that means lol! This will require thorough research. But I'm looking forward to this journey! I pray that God will bless me in this journey (Yeah you guys, I'm a Christian!) and that he will guide me in the right direction into the path of the woman that he wants me to be.
Stay blessed!
DanielesDestiny

No comments:
Post a Comment