Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Brand New Emotions!

Good Afterrnoon Bloggers!

So Today, I was talking to one of my girlfriends about relationships! Relationships are such a complicated thing in life. Everybody wants one but not everybody is ready for one. We were going back and foward about all of our relationship stories until something struck a chord in me; I haven't thought about being in a relationship for about 2 and half weeks. For some people that might not be a long time, but for me that is a huge amount of time! But with this time, I have experienced such a freedom like never before. I have more time to do things such as start a video log and even this blog! One thing that I have learned is that you have to be careful where you place your emotion, because in your emotions seats, your hope, desires, dreams, feelings and many things. you also have to be careful who you entrust your emotions to and know that, not everybody is wothy of your emotions! It is probaby better to invest your emotions into businesses and making yourself into a better person. I'm not downing relationships, but what I am saying, it is something to be taken serious! The consequence of giving your emotions to someone far outweighs the affection and feelings that you two may feel for each other! It is just a testimony of my own personal experience! No matter what, stay beautiful and stay true to yourself!

DanielesDestiny

No comments:

Post a Comment