Thursday, August 11, 2011

Rock the Heck out of Fear


So today, I have come to a realization, fear has been major componet in my life....and not in a good way. Anybody that knows me knows that my faith is important aspect of my life. My heart is to evangelize the gospel and to preach to people the Bible. But still the fear of evangelizing to random people scare the heck of me. Obviously because of the idea of rejection and the akwardness of talking to strange people. But, this is a fear that I want to personally want to conqueor. Everybody has fear that are keeping them from fullfilling certain promises, repairing relationships, starting new project and the likes. Well a big component of life is overcoming such obstacles such hurt, physical challegnes and...you guess it, FEAR!! I no longer want to be a slave to fear. Of course lol, I'm not going to change overnight and neither are you. But making a plan and taking small steps can go a long way. Declaring to yourself "I will not be slave to fear anymore" is the first major step of walking out of this bondage!

Never be afraid of Reaching your Destiny!

DanielesDestiny

No comments:

Post a Comment