So today, I woke up and I wondered, "what the heck am I going to do today?" Well, as a recent graduate, I am now hunting for the job, but in the mean time, I basically have 24 hours to myself. It is easy to slip into the repetitve pattern of waking up, eating, reading, sleeping, eating, watching movies etc. (just hint of how my day goes.) If you are in the same situation that I am in then I have the perfect solution for you and me...Prepare. Prepare for the future that is. There are so many perfect opportunities to start blogs, jewelry lines, YouTube channels and endless other things! Of course, Idealisticly, we would be working, enrolling in graduate school and many other things. But we must be appreciative of the time that we have, rarely do we get an opportunity like this My personal goals are the following; 1. Drafting designs for future jewelry (premeire coming soon) 2. Working on making my YouTube channel and more applicable to youtubers (check out my youtube channel, http://www.youtube.com/user/Danielesdestiny its up and coming) 3. Last and more importantly, cleaning out my emotions, (I want to rid myself of heavy emotional baggages such as bad decisions, past relationships and you know the works!) I know that all of this will be challenging, because it require intense discipline and preparation, but when you want something, you go for it, no matter the obstacles are or what we think we can do..
I look forwad to hear about your plans
DanielesDestiny
No comments:
Post a Comment